Butterfly Bridge Run
Butterfly Bridge Run is our annual Motorcycle Ride fundraiser. The ride is usually held the second Saturday in June. There are several ways you can support this event and make a difference in the life of a child who has been physically or sexually abused.
- Sponsor the event. Click here for the sponsorship form.
- Donate a door prize for the bikers to help us show our appreciation for their participation. Call us at 755-4205 to arrange to drop your donation off.
- Volunteer to help the day of the event.
- If you ride, PLEASE JOIN US!!
- "Like" our Butterfly Bridge Run Motorcycle Ride Facebook page and help us spread the word!
2014 Ride Details
When: Saturday, June 14, 2014
Registration: 7:30 - 8:45 am ~ Departure: 9:00 am
Where: Ollie Park, Ollie Avenue, Clanton
Cost: $30 per bike. Plus $10 for additional rider.
Purchase Tickets Online Now:Motorcycle Run Tickets
Note: Operators and Riders will be required to sign a liability waiver on the morning of the ride, available at the registration table.Alternatively, you may print out the registration form and mail it in with your check.